Hail Heroes and Welcome!
We’re stoked to have you as part of PlayL2R community. The developers are working on building this site’s online presence on the web and as part of this improvement, we would like to know what are the contents our viewers wish to see in the future. This will guide us what to work on ahead!
Here is a brief recap of what we have covered so far:
1. Character Guide – A complete review of each character in game including their skills, specialties, and best equipment.
2. Forge Guide – Tips to strengthen your items in the Forge, priorities and things to avoid.
3. Building up your Combat Power – Main contributors of CP and know-hows before you enter the Field and Dungeons.
4. Fast Leveling Tips – Top contributors of Exp points and the effective way to progress in game.
5. Soul Crystals Guide – Types, Grades, Levels and Placement of SC. Pro Tips to intensify the power of your equipment.
6. Monster Codex Guide – The Best Cores for each class, broken down for each category from lowest to highest.
In the coming weeks, we will publish more guides so stay tuned for more updates!
1. In-depth Character Guide – Ease of leveling for each character (which subclasses are easiest to level up), skills to choose and prioritize, what items are worth investing, core prioritization, and more! – Dec. 20, 2017
2. Field / dungeon bosses info and AI mechanics – Dec. 23, 2017
3. Drop rate information (party vs solo, field grinding vs. scroll quests, elite dungeon vs field) and basically all the farming data we can gather, will be cascaded to you! – Jan. 2018
4. Where to farm at specific level and how to avoid a stale progression – Jan. 2018
5. Temporal rift strategy – Jan. 2018
6. Hybrid builds – non-conventional builds to counter specific character/monsters/boss – Jan. 2018
We would like to hear your feedback and the topics you want to know about the game.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the submission form below.
We’re working hard to provide viewers a meaningful content so they can progress in game like no other. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. It is truly appreciated and very helpful!