Silver Rangers are Elves (Rogue) that can be selected after finishing the Class Transfer quest at lvl 31. Silver Rangers specialize in bows and subdue enemies with supreme movement speed. However, while they can cause high damage, they are also fragile and susceptible death, making them glass cannons.
Silver Rangers are capable of dealing high Damage-Per-Second (DPS) to enemies using fast and hard-hitting attacks. Silver Ranger players frequently prioritize ATTACK as the main stat priority, leaving HP and DEF as auxiliary stats, since her skills scale well in damage. This character performs best in PvP, as she can quickly kite enemies with her fast movement speed from Double Quick Step, which allows her to put distance between herself and her attacker, and take them down at a distance with her bow. The buff also gives her additional Atk. Speed increase, which pairs well with with Snipe to increase Crit. Rate.
The downside of using a Silver Ranger is her low survivability in the Elite Dungeons, as well as fighting Field Bosses and named monsters on auto-mode, which does not utilize the Silver Ranger’s high speed mobility advantage. Unlike the Warrior class, Silver Rangers cannot afford to tank heavy attacks due to low base HP, especially when numerous mobs charge in.
The Silver Ranger is the character for you if you enjoy inflicting high damage in PvP. In a party, Silver Rangers are usually the top damage contributors.
- High damage class with excellent buffs
- Great mobility, allowing for easy kites around the battlefield
- Backline DPS /Nuker capable of dealing high damage output in Clan and Siege Wars
- Strong in chasing down weaker enemies thanks to CC (Crowd-Control) and long-range attacks
- Excels in 1v1 combat, and also performs well in AoE (Area-of-Effect) scenarios.
- Double Shot and Double Wide Shot will penetrate multiple enemies, making the Silver Ranger great for narrow halls and lanes
- Wanted by players for Fortress Siege because Silver Rangers can deal heavy damage from the backlines like no other class can. Her skills are a perfect fit for an Assault team is Sieges.
- Considered to be the best Archer class in the game overall due to her insane movement speed and fast attacks
- Weak against bosses and players if you’re fighting them at close range. You need to establish a good attack position from afar to be effective, which can only be done fighting manually.
- Mobility is not utilized enough when fighting in auto mode.
- Dies easily if disabled by enemies
|Weapon||Upitear (PvP / Overall 1st priority)|
|Elven Bow (PvE magical monsters)|
|Crystallized Ice Bow (PvE normal monsters)|
|Akat Long Bow (Boss hunt)|
|Light Crossbow (PvE elite monsters)|
|Accessories||Nassen Set (Movement increase / Kiting / Manual Evasion)|
|Elven Set (Highest ATK stat of all accessories / Stun resist)|
Skill Priority and Usage
Max first in order of priority. Start and build around Rogue Weapon Mastery (Passive) and Active buffs then work on disabling skills for PvP or AOE skills for PvE.
|Active||Power Shot||Fires an arrow that damages and knocks down the enemy.||4th/5th||9th/10th|
|Double Shot||Fires two arrows at enemies in front to deal powerful damage.||10th||4th/5th|
|Lethal Shot||Fires a sharp, penetrating arrow to deal damage and stun enemies.||3rd||9th/10th|
|Double Wide Shot||Fires two arrow-shaped energy bolts, dealing damage to the enemies they penetrate.||6th/7th||3rd|
|Mind’s Eye||Greatly increases Crit. Rate.||4th/5th||4th/5th|
|Double Quick Step||Increases Atk. Spd. and Speed.||2nd||2nd|
|Passive||Rogue Weapon Mastery||Increases Atk. when a Dagger or Bow is equipped.||1st||1st|
|Light Armor Mastery||Increases Evasion Rate when Light Armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.||6th/7th||6th|
|Guidance||Increases the Accuracy of you and your party members. this effect is region-wide||8th/9th||7th/8th|
|Swift||Has a chance of generating a buff that increases Speed when a Crit. Atk. lands.||8th/9th||7th/8th|
|Elven Potential||Agile movements allow them to have higher Evasion against enemy attacks. (Bonuses to Evasion, Speed, and M. Atk.)||Innate||Innate|
|Rare||Missile Bolt||This powerful skill deals critical damage to a few enemies.||✔||X|
|Meteor Shower||This skill is ideal for attacking many enemies in a large area.||✔||X|
|Absolute Shield||This skill greatly improves your Def. so you are able to withstand powerful enemies.||X||✔|
|Healing Strike||This skill is a very effective means of healing to extend your HP effectively for a duration of time.||X||✔|
Specific Skills Usage
- Aim for Double Quick Step as an Active skill first since that’s where the main bulk of your damage lies
- Swift and Guidance can be left at level 1 due to low returns after that. Swift should be one of the last skills you level up.
- For PVP, you will be using Lethal Shot and Power Shot to disable the enemy.
- For PvE, you will be using Double Shot and Double Wide Shot very often.
Main Stats and Sub-stats Priority
|Equipment||Soul Crystal (Not applicable in NA/EU servers)||Pet Mount|
|Weapon - Critical Rate / Critical Damage / Attack Speed||Purple - Critical Damage (All)||Helmet - Critical Rate (All)|
|Helmet - P. Def / M.Def / Evasion||Orange - Critical Damage (All)||Armor - Critical Rate (All)|
|Armor - P. Def / M.Def / Speed or Evasion||Red - Critical Damage (All)||Saddle - Evasion or Resilience or Critical Resist (user preference)|
|Gloves - P. Atk / Penetration / Evasion||Yellow - Evasion or Resilience or Critical Resist (user preference)||Saddle - Evasion or Resilience or Critical Resist (user preference)|
|Shoes - P. Atk / Atk. Speed / Speed||Cyan - Critical Damage (All)|
|Necklace - HP Drain / Atk. Speed / Crit Resist||Green - Evasion or Resilience or Critical Resist (user preference)|
|Earring - HP Drain / Speed / Penetration||Black - Evasion or Resilience or Critical Resist (user preference)|
|Ring - HP Drain / Critical Rate / Critical Damage||Blue - Evasion or Resilience or Critical Resist (user preference)|
|Silver - Critical Damage (All)|
*Note: If you are aiming to level fast, prioritize Bonus Exp. Gain substat above all else, then follow the priority list above.
Other Useful Class Tips
- Important to move around often to maintain some distance from enemies. Nassen accessory set is highly recommended for fast mobility in positioning for attacks.
- A common strategy for quick wins in PvP is to use your CC skills to immobilize the target before raining down your rare skills, such as Missile Shot and Meteor Shower.
- Alternatively, the Elven Accessory Set also works to decrease the likelihood of being stunned. A stunned Silver Ranger is guaranteed to lose in PvP.
Special thanks to Sados (SainT) and CASTILLO (OMFG) for their content contributions!