Big things are on the horizon for Lineage 2: Revolution!
While many players are still talking about the April 11th changes, another huge update awaits us on May 2! This features the L2R Launch in Latin America, new servers in North America 1, North America 2, Europe, and the much-anticipated server merge for the current servers! To celebrate the release of new servers, a pre-registration event will commence on April 15th and 16th, with special rewards for participants. Now let’s discuss each in detail:
Netmarble has decided to add new servers so they can support even more heroes in their adventures. Also, this is a perfect opportunity for players who want a fresh start to the game to play on equal footing from the very start of the adventure. Users who start on the new servers will be granted exclusive rewards, just by joining the pre-registration event.
Official Launch of Lineage 2: Revolution in Latin America!
New Servers in NA1, NA2 and EU:
- North America 1: ‘Gran Kain’ added, 1 additional server (Gran Kain N1)
- North America 2: ‘Dekkan’ added, 8 additional servers (Dekkan N1-N8)
- Europe: ‘Zilian’ added, 2 additional servers (Zilian N1-N2)
*Note: Heroes who access the pre-registration site in Latin America will see the grand launch pre-registration page. Heroes in regions like North America, Europe and Oceania will see the new server pre-registration page.
1) Pre-Registration Rewards (New Servers)
- Users can pre-register through their email or Facebook account
- Players will receive rewards when the game reaches the number of pre-registers below (The rewards will be accumulated)
- 200 Red Diamonds
- 20,000 Adena
- 100 HP Potions
- 100 MP Potions
- 300 Red Diamonds
- 30,000 Adena
- 1,000 Soulshots
- 500 Runes
- 100 Proof of Blood
- 700 Red DIamonds
- 50,000 Adena
- Grade B Equipment Selection Box (5EA)
- Enhance Scrolls bundle (3EA)
- Grade C Soul Crystal Selection Box (5EA)
- Upgrade Stones Bundle (3EA)
- Grade A Varnish selection box (3EA)
2) Platform Rewards
APPLE Users (ALL)
- Grade A Ageless Mercenary’s Ring
- 400 Red Diamonds
GOOGLE Users (ALL)
- Grade A Glorious Saint’s Ear Ring
- 200 Red Diamonds
- 50,000 Adena
3) Character Name Reservation Event
- Users can pre-register their character name on the new servers so they can use them
- Reward for participation – Limited Edition Title: Initial Pioneer
4) New Server EXP Boosts
- In-game Territory Boosts:
5) Level-Up Rewards (Level Reach Rewards)
|Level 10||1,200 Red Diamonds
|Level 20||200,000 Adena|
|Class Transfer (Level 31)||Grade S Rare Armor Random Box
|Level 100||SR Limit Break Stone|
6) Level-Up Rewards 2
- Additional level-up rewards until level 100, and more generous rewards every level 5
7) Attendance Rewards
|R-Grade Armor Selection Box||50,000 Adena||Weapon Upgrade Stones X 5||Upgrade Pack - |
20 Armor Stones , 7 S-Grade armor varnish, 200,000 Adena
|A Varnish Selection Boxes X 5||Weapon Upgrade Stones X 5||1,000 Red Diamonds|
|A-Grade Accessory Selection Box||50,000 Adena||Accessory Upgrade Stones X 5||Strengthening Bundle X 3||A Varnish Selection Boxes X 5||500 Red Diamonds||Blessed Scroll Selection Box x5|
|A-Grade Selection Box x3||Weapon Upgrade Stones X 5||Armor Upgrade Stones X 5||Accessory Upgrade Stones X 5||A Varnish Selection Boxes X 5||50,000 Adena||S-Grade Accessory Selection Box|
|A-Grade Accessory Selection Box||50,000 Adena||500 Red Diamonds||Enhancement Scroll Selection Box X10||A Varnish Selection Boxes X 5||Maphr's Protection X1||Rare Skillbook selection box X 1|
Netmarble has decided to merge current servers to:
- Ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for co-op content for more competitive Fortress Sieges and Clan content
- Ensure more dynamic and competitive Clan content
Important to note:
- Decision was based off of various standards (concurrent players for each server, Combat Power average, etc.)
- Character, Currency, Clan, and Friend information on the servers being merged will be preserved, where possible
Please be aware that characters meeting ALL of the following requirements will be deleted upon the server merge:
- Characters on accounts that have not logged in for 30 days or more
- Characters on an account where all characters are under Level 10
- Characters on accounts with no transaction history
*Note: All 3 conditions must be met before an account gets deleted during the server merge. As long as your character is active, the system will never delete your character, even if you are F2P.
With the server merge fast approaching, please take time to read the FAQs to avoid confusion:
We are optimistic that the server merge and addition of new servers will provide a more fun and dynamic experience for all players. PlayL2R team will keep you updated with the latest news and game updates.
That’s all for now!
3/28 Patch Update – World Boss Guillotine and Eggcellent Mount!
Just a week after the Temporal Rift, Red Weapon and Cloak update, Netmarble surprised us again with a big game update featuring new PvE content. The Ruler of Agony, Guillotine, is here to challenge the world of Aden for yet another epic battle. Similar to Field bosses, bringing down the World Boss rewards you with a Guillotine core (Crit Rate). Make sure to have your battle tokens ready and come early since only 100 challengers are allowed inside the Guillotine’s Keep.
Furthermore, new items are available in Shop including a new mount, “Eggcellency”, which provides pretty cool stat additions. A new event is also released to celebrate Easter! Check below for more details and read our insights/recommendations about the update.
World Boss “Guillotine” Added
Boss Level 198
Grade World Boss
Location Shrieking Hallows, Guillotine Keep
Recommended CP 579,500
Possible Drop Guillotine of Death Loot Drop, Forgotten Scroll Page Drop (Highest damage contributor), Guillotine of Death Core (All participants)
Core Stat Increase Critical Rate
Stat Addition per Level 208
Cores per Level 1/1/2/3/3/7/7/7/10/15 = 53 total
Total Stat Increase 2,080 Critical Rate
North America I: 8:00 pm (EDT)
North America II: 8:00 pm (PDT)
Europe: 6:00 pm (GMT)
Oceania: 8:00 pm (AEDT)
*You can enter 30 minutes before appearance time. Make sure you have a Battle Token to enter the Keep
① Elite Dungeon – Defeat the Dark Choir Soul Prima and/or Dark Choir Dark Prima in the Ivory Tower Catacomb 3 elite dungeon to receive “Demonic Soulstone: Guillotine.”
② Bind 100 “Demonic Soulstone: Guillotine” into a “Demonic Scroll: Guillotine” in the Workshop.
③ Use the “Demonic Scroll: Guillotine” to go on the quest. (Must be at least Lv.150 to start)
④ Obtain “Battle Token: Guillotine” as a quest reward.
⑤ Use “Battle Token: Guillotine” to walk or teleport to the World Boss entrance.
⑥ Go across the blue dotted line that marks the entrance, and tap ‘Enter’ to join the battle. (“Battle Token: Guillotine” will be used upon entry.)
*Credits to iceXgame for the tutorial
① At least Lv. 150 – Level restriction for the quest that becomes available when “Demonic Scroll: Guillotine” is used”
② Must own “Battle Token: Guillotine”
③ Entry to the area will be restricted 30 minutes before Guillotine’s reset time
④ Up to 100 players can enter the World Boss Guillotine area, and more players can enter if the number falls below 99.
– Guillotine will be available to battle for 23 hours and 30 minutes after his appearance.
– There will be 5 minutes of time allotted for leaving after Guillotine is defeated. Players will be moved to the entrance automatically afterwards.
– The Boss’s HP will be maintained in Battle Mode. If the Boss is attacked in HP Maintenance Mode, the Boss will begin to restore HP.
– Re-entries into the World Boss area within 2 minutes of leaving will not consume additional Battle Tokens.
– Rewards will not be able to be claimed if your Inventory is full. Please make sure to empty out your Inventory before challenging the World Boss.
Thoughts and Recommendations
Guillotine Core at max level provides a massive increase of 2,080 Crit Rate. Normally, players at level 180 have around 12,000 – 15,000 Crit Rate which means adding an extra 2k is a huge boost to your repertoire. For the preparations, we strongly advise to collect Demonic Soulstones in a party during or after Hot Time (HT). In a normal case without HT, a 700k-800k could farm 100 Soulstones in about 3-4 hours given no interruption. Additionally, Dark Choir Dark Prima is now level 182 and an “Evil of Blood” type which is now a good source of Red Starstones (RSS) for players at level 180.
A New Mount bundle has been added to the Shop and can be purchased with 1.5M Adena during a limited period.
‘Eggcellent’ starts from Grade SR and contains additional substat listed below. (Speed: 680)
Level Requirement: Can be claimed from Lv. 50
Thoughts and Recommendations
Sure 1.5M Adena is expensive, but you get so much more in return and it is a good investment for all player levels. Although Maned Lion is a superior mount, still that 30% addition as a secondary mount gives you a fair increase in CP which could be a deciding factor on your battles This is also a perfect acquisition for beginners who want to progress faster in game with the Attack and Resilience bonuses and also a must have for F2P players who are in a tight budget of diamonds since this mount can be bought using Adena which is a common resource of the game. Don’t forget to grab this limited opportunity!
More from the Patch Update
Rare Red Equipment’s Set Effect Added
– The Rare Red Equipment that can give severe damage to a Magical Monster! Now experience an even stronger Rare Red Equipment with added Set Effects!
– The new set effects that will be added to equipment are listed below.
※Values are shown according to Grade SR standards. (Grade S~R Rare Red sets will also include set effects)
Changes & Bug Fixes
- Giran Territory: Number of channels will increase and max number of people per channel will be adjusted in the ‘Haunted Necropolis’
> Number of channels: 10 -> 20
> Max number of people per channel: 200 -> 120
- Changes to Elite Dungeon Monster’s type & level:
‘Dark Choir Dark Prima’ from Ivory Tower Catacomb 3
> Level: Lv.168 -> Lv.182
> Type: From regular monster to ‘Evil of Blood‘ monster
- The count for the number of accumulated ‘Clan Strengthening Support Bundle’ purchases is fixed
※ The correct purchase count will be applied for all purchases that were already made by users.
※ The count will be renewed when you tap back to the original screen after purchasing the bundle or from a different shop section.
- The ‘leather’ material item dropping from a monster is fixed
Stay tuned for more blogs about guides and updates. That’s all for now!