Welcome To The Ultimate Orc Shaman / Warcryer Guide!
Orc Shamans / Warcryer are Noble Orcs (Mystic) that start from level 180 upon character creation. They specialize in Wand and Shield and wear Robes, allowing them to be a support-type damage-dealer. The unique trait of an Orc Shaman is that despite being a Mystic (most Mystics are weak in close-range combat), they can be categorized differently as a tanky mage that offers protection to their allies using a damage-reflecting barrier. Also, Noble Orcs have naturally high CRIT RESIST and DEF. This changes the stereotype of mages being weak in close-range combat, because Orc Shamans have tanking capability with 2 AoE skills, allowing them to get close to the enemy.
Orc Shamans stand out in the battlefield due to their skillset. With their fiery soul, they have an AoE skill that can reduce the enemies’ defense and deal continuous damage, making them defenseless in battle (Blaze Quake). Another AoE skill inflicts damage to nearby enemies and stuns them (Frost Flame), which is perfect for a combo set-up. These skills are both omnidirectional (attacks in all directions) which makes it even better in a close-range combat (both PvE and PvP).
Similarly to Battle Mages, they give both offensive and defensive buffs to their allies (Chant of Revenge). The 7-second shield duration gives them enough time to open up a flurry of combo attacks while being able to tank the damage. Also, the passive skill Death Whisper, Chant of Battle, and Chant of Life are all damage and survivability buffs that apply to the whole party. Orc Shaman’s 2nd class transfer grants them a new active skill (Seal of Fear) which is used offensively to inflict massive damage around nearby enemies. This allows them to penetrate the enemy defense during battle.
We could say that Orc Shamans are a well-rounded class both excelling in PvP and PvE. PvP wise, being a damager and support (high offensive capability and defensive self-survivability) allows you to stand alone in 1v1 battles and rank high in the Arena. With that, they are one of the toughest to kill out of all the Mystic Class (along with Bishop, Elder and Sage).
Orc Shaman / Warcryer is an appealing class because of their balanced build. If you enjoy a versatile class being able to dish out respectable damage while also supporting your party, then this class is perfect for you.
- Both great in PvP and PvE; versatile unit and easier to level up than most classes.
- Has 2 omnidirectional AoE skills capable of large kill count (High DPS).
- One of the 2 Mage classes that are both damage dealer and healer (Orc Shaman and Elder)
- All of the 2nd class passive skills/buff affect the whole party.
- Naturally high defense, thanks to the Orc Potential.
- Party-oriented class; The more party members, the greater the buff effect becomes.
- Can kill tanky classes in 1v1 battles due to the skill that decreases defense (Blaze Quake).
- High skill cooldown.
- Slow attack speed, making his normal attacks ineffective to kill classes with high evasion and speed.
- Requires a 15% chance to activate the healing buff, which is an extremely low percentage.
- Blaze Quake has a slow animation speed, which is dangerous to cast first in close combat.
- Frost Flame can be ineffective to enemies with high stun resist; Flame Strike is better to use as a crowd control skill.
|Weapon||Black Visage (PvP / Overall 1st priority)|
|Branch of Life (elite monsters)|
|Branch of the Mother Tree (magical monsters)|
|Dynasty Wand (dragons)|
|Dragon Flame Wand (Boss hunt)|
|Armor||Optimus set (PvP / Overall 1st priority)|
|Dynasty set (elite monsters)|
|Accessories||Black Ore Set (Tanky / Anti-Crit)|
|Nassen Set (Chasing / Movement increase / Manual Evasion)|
|Elven Set (Highest ATK stat of all accessories / Stun resist)|
Skill Priority and Usage
Prioritize leveling up the passives that contribute to attack power, since it will constitute most of your bulk damage especially in PvE (Mage Weapon Mastery, Robe Mastery and Death Whisper).
PvP (Arena) Skillset – Frost Flame / Blaze Quake or Flame Strike / Chant of Revenge
PvP (Siege) Skillset – Frost Flame / Blaze Quake / Chant of Revenge
PvE Skillset – Frost Flame / Blaze Quake / Chant of Revenge
|Active||Flame Strike||Launches a flaming ball to deal massive explosion damage and knock down enemies.||7th||X|
|Frost Flame||Create a flame of Chill to inflict massive damage to nearby enemies and Stun them||6th||6th|
|Blaze Quake||Summon an aura of fire that burns nearby enemies, inflicting continuous damage and decreasing their Def. Additionally, if the target is a player, then the continuous damage is increased over time.||5th||5th|
|Chant of Revenge||Grant buff to everyone in the party including the caster that reflects damage, increases the caster's M. Atk, and creates a shield. Additionally, an aura that can grant a bonus buff will be created when the skill reaches a certain level.||4th||4th|
|Passive||Mage Weapon Mastery||Increases Atk. when a Wand is equipped.||1st||1st|
|Robe Mastery||Increases Attack damage when a Robe-armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.||2nd||2nd|
|Death Whisper||Increases the Critical Damage of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.||3rd||3rd|
|Chant of Battle||Increases Atk. of everyone in the party. The more party members there are, the greater the effect becomes.||8th||7th|
|Chant of Life||Has a chance to grant a Recovery buff to everyone in the party when using the skill.||9th||8th|
|Orc Potential||Orcs, with their fiery soul, have naturally high defense.||Innate||Innate|
|Warrior Mastery||Increases damage dealt to monsters.||Innate||Innate|
|Rare||Missile Bolt||This powerful skill deals critical damage to a few enemies.||✔||X|
|Meteor Shower||This skill is ideal for attacking many enemies in a large area.||✔||✔(Elite dungeon)|
|Absolute Shield||This skill greatly improves your Def. so you are able to withstand powerful enemies.||X||✔(PvE afk)|
|Healing Strike||This skill is a very effective means of healing to extend your HP effectively for a duration of time.||X||✔(PvE afk)|
|Poison Strike||Puts an enemy to a poisoned state, reduces damage and movement speed for a certain amount of time. Additional damage during debuff duration.||✔ (Alternative for M. Bolt)||X|
|Defense Zone||A protective zone is set up to reduce damage received by party members, and you are immune to your condition for a while.||✔ (Siege)||X|
Specific Skills Usage
- Prioritize Mage Weapon Mastery, Robe Mastery, then Death Whisper for damage boost.
- Chant of Battle and Chant of Life are your lowest-priority skills because of their low scaling per level.
- You can use Flame Strike instead of Blaze Quake for better Crowd Control, especially in PvP Arena.
- To speed up your farm in PvE, use Blaze Quake to lure enemies into a cluster, then cast Meteor Shower.
- In mass PvP, use Blaze Quake in advance before charging in the enemy frontline.
Main Stats and Sub-stats Priority
|Equipment||Soul Crystal (Not applicable in NA/EU servers)||Pet Mount|
|Weapon - M. Atk / Critical Damage / Penetration or Critical Rate||Purple - Critical Damage (All)||Helmet - Critical Rate (All)|
|Helmet - P. Def / M.Def / Penetration or Fixed Damage Decrease or Abnormal Status Resist||Orange - Critical Damage (All)||Armor - Critical Rate (All)|
|Armor - P. Def / M.Def / Speed or Resilience or Fixed Damage Decrease||Red - Critical Damage (All)||Saddle - Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Gloves - M. Atk / Penetration / Evasion||Yellow - Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)||Boots - Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Shoes - M. Atk / Speed / Resilience||Cyan - Critical Damage (All)|
|Necklace - P. Def / Crit Resist / Abnormal Status Resist or HP Drain or Resilience||Green - Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Earring - Penetration / Speed / Critical Resist or HP Drain||Black - Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Ring - Critical Damage / M. Atk / Critical Rate or HP Drain||Blue - Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Silver - Critical Damage (All)|
Other Useful Class Tips
- When leveling while AFK, stay in the elite dungeon on monsters within 5 levels from your level. Skillset: Frost Flame / Blaze Quake / Chant of Revenge / Healing Strike / Absolute Defense.
- PvE wise, compensate for your lack of Attack Speed on your equipment subs to kill enemies faster via normal attacks.
- Absolute Shield is a great Rare Skill to pair with, since it amplifies your high base defense.
- When Chant of Life is activated, casting an offensive Rare skill like Meteor Shower can fully recover your HP because of the insane amount of damage.
- Black Ore, Nassen, and Elven are the best accessory sets for Orc Shaman. The Critical Resist bonus from Black Ore set will greatly increase your survivability in battles. Nassen is also a viable set, if you want to move fast and manually evade attacks. Go for Elven if you want added M.Atk damage and stun resist.
- For Rare Skills, use Missile Bolt and Meteor Shower in Arena PvP. Healing Strike and Absolute Shield are good for AFK-farming.
- Arena – when the enemy is charging towards you:
- Chant of Revenge > [IMMEDIATELY] Missile Bolt and Meteor Shower > Blaze Quake > Frost Flame > Normal hits
- Arena – when charging towards an enemy:
- Chant of Revenge > Blaze Quake > Frost Flame > [IMMEDIATELY] Meteor Shower and Missile Bolt > Normal hits.
- Chant of Revenge > Flame Strike > [IMMEDIATELY] Meteor Shower and Missile Bolt > Frost Flame > Normal hits.