Class: Mystic Muse
Server: Giran (SEA)
Introducing PlayL2R’s video gamefluencer, MissSolo! A gamer with beauty and brains, Abby (MissSolo) mainly plays as Mystic Muse (Spellsinger) in the South-East Asia (SEA) Giran Server. She is a top-ranked player and one of the few to reach 3 million Combat Power. She is also a member of a distinguished clan, Atlantis!
This article not only showcases her swag, but also enlightens us as to how to effectively play such a character, especially useful for Spellsinger users. Take a look at her itemization, Arena, 3v3, Fortress Siege and Castle Siege gameplay!
Also, check out MissSolo’s YouTube channel and subscribe to see more awesome Lineage 2: Revolution content!
Quick Facts about Abby (MissSolo):
History of the name MissSolo:
“I played another game before Lineage 2:Revolution and have always used my first name in all the PC games I’ve played, so I decided to do the ‘random generator’ which gave me ‘REDSOLOMANA’ – well, the name was too long so I took the “SOLO” from it and became MISS SOLO.”
- This is actually MissSolo’s second mobile game, but she originally comes from PC gaming communities such as World of Warcraft, CounterStrike, League of Legends, Minecraft, Overwatch etc.
- Gaming is how she achieves serenity and a break from her daily life and work schedule.
- MissSolo is known in-game as “the YouTuber” or “the healer.”
Q: Character history (when did you start playing and how did you get into L2R)?
I started playing L2R purely from friends in a previous game we were all getting bored of. We actually read every class and information we can obtain prior to the launch on the NA servers. I did play on the SEA server only because I was craving for more and the addiction of learning more and more led me to stay in the SEA server. I became the gateway for my friends on the NA servers answering questions left and right about the game which led to my YouTube videos
I was playing on NA server as an elder which was purely a support class with very little DPS so I decided to play a class that is a support base but with power which is where I decided to play the Spellsinger. Spellsinger is a powerful mage with great support skills. The aoe stun and the latest ultimate class skill made me fall in love with the character. The playstyle is exactly what I wanted being able to play with friends who decided to play a melee and range DPS class.
Q: What do you think about Spellsingers in general?
This class is an amazing range support class. It is built to monitor the other players surrounding you and project the class skill for the best outcome, especially with the intensity of the PvP build in this game.
Q: What are the pros and cons of using a Spellsinger?
Pros – the AoE stun – this skill is what Spellsingers are known for. Next is the buff that we give, which is the crit damage boost that all DPS class want to have. As the level progresses, more passive skills emerge for survivability.
Cons – Elders themselves are very squishy, and this makes us vulnerable when we are in a battle against other classes that can easily snipe us. It requires a great deal of awareness of your surroundings and strong focus on survival, especially in group fights, while also finding a way to best support your group.
Q: Lastly, what is your advice to all players of Lineage 2: Revolution?
- This is a game that requires a lot of time to play and awareness of all the updates and changes in the game. It is a great mobile game to play for a few hours here and there. However, if you do plan to commit and play for free, you must have a PC to be able to AFK whenever you are not on your phone or tablet. It will require a lot of farming, like all other MMO games.
- You will need to read guides and always ask questions before committing to something like enhancing or other critical parts of boosting your CP or player progression.
- PlayL2R has a lot of all the great information a player would need to know for everything that this game has released. Reading the articles can help new players to progress. The more you know, the easier it will get, just like all other games.
- Make sure to spend the time to read up, or watch videos, and even connect with the community currently playing this game for help. Being stubborn and just trying to do everything on your own can lead to a lot of mistakes, and your only real enemy in this game is time.
Stay tuned for more Character Spotlight articles!
Want us to feature your character? Reach out to us via Discord app!