Play L2R is looking for a writer to join our team!
Would you like to help build the ultimate community site to bring all L2R players together? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Play L2R is the best source of in-depth info for the game Lineage 2: Revolution. Our mission is to provide top-tier content that helps players in making great decisions within the game, in addition to bringing players together from all over the world.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who wants to write detailed, entertaining content on combat strategy and content releases, and run events to help keep players engaged. This role is very important, as many players turn to this site for long-term strategy and to make the best purchasing decisions possible. An in-depth knowledge of the game’s mechanics, relationships in the game community, and a passion for the game are must haves.
Furthermore, you would be working with a solid team made up of other players to help grow and maintain PLAYL2R.COM.
- Been playing the game since launch
- Play daily
- Playing at mid-level to high-level play
- In a very active alliance
- Active in the community at large through Line/Discord rooms on a near daily basis. Has a positive reputation with this community.
- Must be playing in North America servers
What You’d Do
You would be earning money while playing the game.
Duties would include:
- Write 5-6 articles per month that cover different aspects of the game
- Write a 1-2 page weekly insight report about your gameplay, suggestions for game changes, and pros/cons of new releases
- When new content becomes available you will update old articles as necessary
- Discussion with the team in regards to which content is most important to work on next
- Build resourceful relationships in the game with other talented players to ensure your guides are accurate and useful
Pay: $600 or more a month depending on experience, performance, and quantity/quality of guides.
If this sounds like it would be a good fit for you, please send us an email at [email protected] about why are you are a great fit for this position.
If you appear to be a good fit we will ask for a short (1 page) sample mini-article covering an aspect of the game that we have not directly covered on the site.