Bladedancers are Dark Elves (Warrior) that can be selected after finishing the Class Transfer quest at lvl 31. They specialize in spears or dual swords and wear heavy armor. Even as a Warrior class (which are typically slow but tanky), Bladedancers are like a mixture of Warrior and Rogue classes, as they can deal powerful strikes while dancing through the battlefield with their fast and sharp attacks.
Bladedancers are top-notch in dealing high amounts of damage. This character shines in both PvP and PvE, as he is a great addition to a party with his Attack Aura and Active Buffs which raises the DPS potential of your whole party. However, he is not as good when it comes to tanking heavy sources of damage which is why you should compensate by investing some stats in HP and DEF as well as HP Drain substat.
In solo PvE, Bladedancers should not encounter many problems because he has 2 AOE skills (Spinning Slasher and Hurricane Storm) and both have high damage output. Just make sure that as your levels get higher, invest some HP drain in your substats to leech HP when fighting multiple monsters. In PvP, Bladedancers can disable his opponents while dishing out heavy damage. This character is like a jack of all trades; not the fastest and highest damage dealer, but adept in all scenarios.
Bladedancers are versatile in most situations be it PvE Field & Dungeons, PvP Arena, Siege & Clan Wars. What sets him apart from other characters is the demand for Bladedancers in parties (Elite Dungeon, Fields, PvP). Core hunting, Farming Resources and Proofs of Blood are easy tasks for a Bladedancer.
- Offers one of the highest DPS in the game
- Strong skills with excellent Crit Rate and Crit Damage
- Great damage buffs to boost your already high damage (as well as your allies’)
- One of the best PvP classes in the game
- Highly wanted in Siege fights due to his DPS and attack buffs.
- Has a unique passive that increases your Crit Damage
- One of the more challenging classes to play due to his low health and defenses, forcing you to time your potions right to survive
- Squishy, dies very easily if not controlled properly. Any heavy hit will easily knock him down.
- As the most popular class in the game, it can be difficult to find a clan that isn’t filled to the brim with them
- Again, the most popular class in the game. Don’t play him if you want to stand out.
- Requires good equipment to really shine. High grades & Soul Crystals are necessary for him to dominate the battlefield
|Weapon||Dunamiss Dualsword (PvP / Overall 1st priority)|
|Dual StormBringers (PvE magical monsters)|
|Dual Samurai Long Sword (PvE normal monsters)|
|Dynasty Dualsword (Boss hunt)|
|Dual Sword of Revolution (elite monsters)|
|Accessories||Nassen Set (Chasing / Movement increase / Manual Evasion)|
|Black Ore Set (PvP wise / Anti-Crit)|
|Elven Set (Highest ATK stat of all accessories / Stun resist)|
Skill Priority and Usage
Get at least a level 1 “Fever” skill before following the order of priority. Build around your 3 passives (Attack Aura, Warrior Weapon Mastery and Combat Mastery) followed by your active buffs and skills depending on your focus (PvP or PvE).
|Active||Spinning Slasher||Swings the weapon in a large arc to deal damage and knockdown enemies.||5th/6th||5th/6th|
|Hurricane Storm||Spins to attack and slow surrounding enemies. You can move while using this skill.||5th/6th||5th/6th|
|Dance of the Warrior||Increases P. Atk of you and your party members.||7th/8th/9th||7th|
|Dance of Fury||Increases Atk. Spd. of you and your party members.||4th||4th|
|Passive||Warrior Weapon Mastery||Increases Atk, when you equip a Sword & Shield, Spear.||2nd||2nd|
|Heavy Armor Mastery||Decreases damage taken when Heavy Armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.||7th/8th/9th||8th/9th|
|Attack Aura||Increases the Atk of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.||1st||1st|
|Fever||Has a chance of generating a buff that increase Critical Damage when a Crt.Atk. lands.||7th/8th/9th||8th/9th|
|Combat Mastery||Further increases Atk. when a Spear or Dual Swords is equipped.||3rd||3rd|
|Dark Elven Potential||Their splendid battle senses grant them a higher Crit. Rate when attacking enemies. (Bonuses to Acc. and Crit. Rate.)||Innate||Innate|
|Rare||Missile Bolt||This powerful skill deals critical damage to a few enemies.||✔||✔ (Use when you need more DPS, usually for low levels)|
|Meteor Shower||This skill is ideal for attacking many enemies in a large area.||✔||✔ (Use when you need more DPS, usually for low levels)|
|Absolute Shield||This skill greatly improves your Def. so you are able to withstand powerful enemies.||X||✔ (Use when you already have high DPS)|
|Healing Strike||This skill is a very effective means of healing to extend your HP effectively for a duration of time.||X||✔ (Use when you already have high DPS)|
Specific Skills Usage
- Focus on Attack Aura to raise your party’s overall DPS
- Active Skills like Dance of Fury & Dance of the Warrior should be prioritixed if you’re more party-heavy
- Make sure to add one point to every single passive to really benefit from them
- The Bladedancer’s skills all have great AoE range, use that to your advantage!
Main Stats and Sub-stats Priority
|Equipment||Soul Crystal (Not applicable in NA/EU servers)||Pet Mount|
|Weapon - Critical Rate / Critical Damage or P. Atk / Attack Speed||Purple - Critical Damage (All)||Helmet - Critical Rate (All)|
|Helmet - P. Def / M.Def / Evasion||Orange - Critical Damage (All)||Armor - Critical Rate (All)|
|Armor - P. Def / M.Def / Speed or Evasion or Resilience||Red - Critical Damage (All)||Saddle - Critical Resist or Resilience or Evasion (user preference)|
|Gloves - P. Atk / Penetration / Evasion||Yellow - Critical Resist or Resilience or Evasion (user preference)||Boots - Critical Resist or Resilience or Evasion (user preference)|
|Shoes - P. Atk / Atk. Speed / Speed or Evasion or Resilience||Cyan - Critical Damage (All)|
|Necklace - HP Drain / Atk. Speed / Crit Resist||Green - Critical Resist or Resilience or Evasion (user preference)|
|Earring - HP Drain / Speed / Critical Resist or Penetration||Black - Critical Resist or Resilience or Evasion (user preference)|
|Ring - HP Drain / Critical Rate / Critical Damage||Blue - Critical Resist or Resilience or Evasion (user preference)|
|Silver - Critical Damage (All)|
*Note: If you are aiming to level fast, prioritize Bonus Exp. Gain substat above all else, then follow the priority list above.
Other Useful Class Tips
- Dual Swords are recommended over Spears.
- Nassen Accessory Set is the best for overall DPS. Go for Black Ore if you’re looking for a set for PvP, though.
Special thanks to CASTILLO (OMFG) for his content contributions!